Members will receive a link to participate
EXETER UNIVERSITY CLUB (EXETER BRANCH)
Annual General Meeting 2021
Monday 5 July 2021 at 11 am on Zoom.
We were not able to hold an AGM in July 2020. This 2021 AGM will therefore be used to review the activities of the past two years, and plan for the next year.
The AGM will be conducted over Zoom, and all members will be sent a link to enable them to participate. In accordance with the rules of Zoom, the meeting will last a maximum of 40 minutes. As far as possible, all relevant documents will be sent to members in advance of the meeting.
- To confirm the Minutes of the 2019 AGM held on 1 July 2019.
- Secretary’s report for 2019/20 and 2020/21.
- Treasurer’s report for 2019/20 and 2020/21.
- Report of the Exeter Branch representative to Finance Group of the former Exeter University Club (EUC).
- Election of Branch Officers and Committee Members for 2021/22: Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Committee members.
- Election of a representative to the Finance Group of the former EUC if needed, and agreement to co-opt onto the Branch Committee.
- Appointment of an Examiner of the Accounts for 2021/22.
- Suggestions for the 2022 programme.
- Any other business.